Aeolian Islands – 5 days
- 5 days s
Hotel & Excursions Package – 4 nights – Sunday arrivals
5 days s
- 4 overnights in Lipari with breakfast in 3* or 4* hotels
- Hydrofoil Milazzo-Lipari-Milazzo with 1 trolley p.p.
- Transfer rom Lipari port to hotel in Lipari and return
- Excursion “Panarea & Stromboli”
- Excursion “Vulcano”
- Excursion “Lipari & Salina"
- Transfers from the airport to Milazzo and return
- City tax
- Everything not mentioned in “the rate includes”
- Nr. 4 Dinners in a partnered restaurant + 1 lunch packet provided by the hotel for “Panarea & Stromboli” excursion
- Supplement luggage Milazzo-Lipari-hotel euro xxx each way
Day 1 - CATANIA –MILAZZO – LIPARI
Arrive at Catania Airport. Optional group transfer to Milazzo, hydrofoil included to Lipari. Optional transfer to the hotel and Overnight.
Day 2 - VULCANO (INCLUDED)
Breakfast in hotel – In the morning meeting at the port and departure at 09:30 to Vulcano. The day begins with a trip along the west coast of
Lipari,with a visit to the Grotta degli Angeli (the angel's cave), the Faraglioni (volcanic rock cliffs) and the beautiful beach of Vinci. Our tour
starts along the east coast from Lipari to the Vulcanello peninsula and continues towards the cave of the seahorses, Grotta del Cavallo, and the
bath of Venus, Pool of Venus,a natural swimming pool in the middle of the sea, followed by a bath break. Next stop is in the port of Vulcano.
The island is very large and it has got many things to see. All places to visit are easily reachable by foot, so everybody can visit the village and
have free time to do everything. We will stop in Vulcano for a long time. Not far from the port you will find Sabbie Nere (black beach), the
thermal mud pool and the sulfurous waters beach. Village offers a wide choice of traditional restaurants and all kind of shops. Moreover, you
can make the ascent to the big crater of Vulcano. We suggest to wear comfortable, closed shoes. The route is indicated from some signals,
time for climbing is about 50 minutes and a little less to come down. Come Back to Lipari – Afternoon free and overnight.
Day 3 - PANAREA & STROMBOLI (INCLUDED)
Breakfast in the hotel meeting at the port in the first afternoon and departure to Panarea. Stop in the beautiful Calajunco in wonderful waters.
Then go for a cruise of the small islands of Dattilo and Lisca Bianca. In Panarea you will be free to visit the enchanting village. Going on towards
Basiluzzo, the largest Panarea’s small islands, we will reach Stromboli. Sailing along the small village of Ginostra, reachable just by sea, we will
lead you to Scari, the port of Stromboli. Few steps on your right there is the black sand beach of San Vincenzo which go on to surround almost
the whole island. You have free time to swim again, walk around the enchanting village, visit the craft shops and eat: the island offers
everything. At sunset, turning around the small island of Strombolicchio, Heading towards Sciara del Fuoco, after dropping anchor, you will
enjoy the spectacular Stromboli explosions sight. - Come back to Lipari- optional transfer to the hotel and overnight.
Day 4 - LIPARI & SALINA (INCLUDED)
Breakfast in the hotel meeting at the port and departure h.10:00 Return h. 17:00 These islands are the largest of the Aeolian archipelago and,
thanks to their proximity, the itinerary gives more opportunities to swim and to visit places rather than sailing. Along the East coast of Lipari,
we will head for Monte Rosa mountain, Canneto village and Spiagge bianche (white beaches). Our first stop will be in the Pumice stone beach
its amazing waters, so turquoise, which have nothing to envy to the best Caribbean beaches. Going on to Acquacalda village, you will admire
from the sea, the black flow of obsidian stone cutting the white and majestic mountain which, some time ago, housed the old pumice mine.We
leave for a moment Lipari to head for Salina where you will visit Santa Marina, the largest suburb of the island. Admiring the wonderful coasts
you will be amazed to see the boat getting inside a beautiful bay with a small island in the middle. The abrupt change of depth, the half-circle
shape and the stratified rocks suggest you that you are now inside an old crater partly under water. Ladies and gentlemen, you arrived in
Pollara Bay (Our lovely film maker Massimo Troisi chose this place to set his last and unforgettable masterpiece: "Il Postino". Our last stop in
Salina will be at Lingua, a small suburb, where you can visit the natural salt lake, in the past used for the extraction salt (it gives the name to
the island). The suburb is full of traditional restaurants and bars on the seaside. Our crew will be glad to recommend you the best places to
have lunch.In the afternoon we will come back in Lipari to end the path. West coast is full of strange shaped rocks and beautiful caves at Valle
Muria creek It will be the cherry on the top of a wonderful day at sea. Overnight.
Day 5 - DEPARTURE AND ARRIVEDERCI
Breakfast in the hotel. Optional transfer to port of Lipari, hydrofoil to Milazzo included and optional transfer to Catania airport. End of our
Important to know
• In Lipari we will give you the vouchers of the hotels and the
excursions; the guide in Lipari will be offered if minimum 10 pax
• Approximately 90% of the hotels in Lipari do not have a
restaurant, dinner might be served in a restaurant.
• The program can have changes, or replacement with alternative
excursions or the cancellation of some of them due to bad
weather and sea conditions or for technical reasons, in which
case no refund is provided.
• Hydrofoils of excursions are shared with other guests.
• For diving lovers in Lipari there are 2 diving centers
• Due to the huge demand for the Aeolian Islands, all bookings are
on request; We will reply to your booking giving the name of the
hotel. A prepayment of 30% of total amount must be settled at
confirmation. Late prepayments will result into cancellation of
• Please be aware that the last departure from Milazzo to Lipari is
at 19:00 – take note of this information when you book your
flight. Please inform us if you booked a flight in the late evening,
and we will help you to book one overnight in Milazzo
• Tours are guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 passengers;
• The hotels shown in the programs may be replaced by others of the same category;
• It is advisable to book optional excursions when booking
• Some trips could be a combination of our multiple tours. You should expect some group members to join or leave the tour
between tour segments.
• We try to carry out the tour as in the programs but a change in emergency or bad weather conditions could be possible with alternative
• The tour programs could undergo variations, with respect to what has been published, for reasons of technical or logistical orders, without
however substantial changes to the program itself.
• We are entitled to change the itinerary of the excursion if it considers it appropriate or due to force majeure.
• We are not responsible for accidents, delays, damage or loss of luggage or personal belongings, nor for damages caused by third
parties or others like floods, storms, landslides, earthquakes, political unrest, epidemy, terrorists attacks, strike.
• 30% of total amount must be settled at confirmation and it is not refundable
• Cancellations up to 30 days before departure, penalty 10%
• Cancellations from 29 to 14 days before departure, penalty of 30%
• Cancellations from 13 to 7 days before departure, penalty of 50%
• In case of cancellation within 6 days before departure, penalty of 100%
• There will be no refund for no shows or voluntary interruption of an already started trip
• In order to skip the queues in the museums or in the archeological parks we need to make the reservation in advance: Pre-bookings of
entrance tickets are mandatory on the first day of the tour.
• Tickets are non-refundable
No Review Available