Sorrento Coast and Capri day & night experience
- Maximum Allowed Per Booking: 14
Semi-private boat tour up to 12-14 people on exclusive “Gozzo Sorrentino”
English, Italian, Spanish
Panoramic boat trip along the Sorrento coastline and Capri with a passage nearby the Faraglioni rocks Stop for swimming Free time at leisure on the island (3 to 5 hours)
- Professional skipper English speaking / On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday also Spanish speaking skipper
- Dry Snacks and Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks)
- Destination & Landing fee: € 5,00 per person (to be paid in cash or by credit card)
- Entrance Fee Blu Grotto: about 35,00 euro (including motor-boat from Capri Port to the Blu Grotto, rowing boat and entrance fee)
- Beach towel
- Mask and snorkel: € 20,00 per person to be paid on the spot
Meet your skipper at 4:00pm in front of the Bar Ruccio, in Piazza Marinai d’Italia, 33, Sorrento.
Embarkation on the typical Gozzo Sorrentino and departure to Capri.
Along the way admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting spots of the Gulf.
Tour of the island by boat with stops by the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto;
Enjoy views of the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Swimming stop and snorkeling or just relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
Disembarkation in Capri and free time (from 3 to 5 hours) to visit the island.
Departure from Capri to the port of Sorrento around 11:00pm.
The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time.
All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
In case of high tide- sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
Swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, camera.
Total refund is issued for cancellation received up to 48 working hours prior to the tour.
No Review Available