Diving at Elba island
- 6 days s
Diving in the Tuscan Archipelago
Among the best areas to dive in the Mediterranean, the island of Elba offers diving suitable for everyone, with its long season it allows you to have a water temperature of 26 degrees in summer and rarely below 10 during the coldest season. In this Tuscan paradise you can make many encounters with snappers, barracudas, tuna, sardines, moray eels, lobsters and nudibranchs or explore wrecks, such as that of Pomonte, an Italian merchant ship sunk in 1972 and the famous shoal of Fetovia; a wall that plunges into the blue where we can find dens and crevices used as a refuge for octopuses, conger eels and scorpionfish.
6 days s
- 5 nights in a hotel mentioned in a classic room.
- 6 scuba diving package (other formats available).
- Treatment mentioned in the programme.
- Zest travel kit (backpack, photo book, clothes/trolley bag – depending on the practice fee).
- Medical assistance insurance.
- Resort Fee or Tax in hotels, where not specifically indicated
- Optional excursions
- Government and local taxes not in force at the time of quotation
- Drinks and/or meals where not specifically mentioned
- Expenses and Extras of a personal nature
- Excess baggage
- Supplementary travel cancellation insurance
- Supplementary insurance GLOBY RED
- Anything else not expressly indicated in the quota includes or elsewhere in the programme
Day 1 - MARINA DI CAMPO
Free arrival at Marina di Campo and accommodation at your hotel.
Accommodation at Punto Verde in a classic room
The hotel is located in a quiet area near the centre of Marina di Campo, one of the most picturesque and characteristic villages on the Island of Elba.
The building is just a few steps from the pine forest that precedes the town's beach, an expanse of golden sand, equipped to meet every need.
The village and its marvellous seafront promenade offer a lively atmosphere throughout the summer season, attracting tourists from all over Elba, due to the presence of numerous clubs and activities of all kinds.
Rest of the day at disposal. Free dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - 5 - MARINA DI CAMPO
Breakfast and days available for relaxation and diving.
The diving centre is located in the centre of the village of Marina di Campo. Inside it has a teaching area with remote screen, toilet, 'refreshment' area with snacks and drinks, changing room, shower, rinse area, equipment rental and repair, wi-fi and coffee corner.
The diving centre provides a home check-in service, collecting your equipment from the hotel, carrying convenient numbered net bags for you to fill.
Every day you will find your equipment on our boats ready to be used. The diving centre has two boats and one rubber dinghy, the M/N carry up to 12 divers, the rubber dinghy is used for single and fast trips.
Possibility of nitrox, trimix and helium refills.
Within a radius of a few miles from Marina di Campo, there are many dive sites suitable for divers with any level of certification. Some of these can be described as 'among the most beautiful' on the island, such as the Secca di Fonza, Punta Fetovaia, the Corbella, the Remaiolo and the Pomonte wreck (reachable with a small supplement). Every day our boats will accompany you on a discovery of these rich and colourful seabeds. For schools there is the possibility of organising dives according to need.
Pianosa Marine Protected Area (available at extra charge)
Since July 2013, we have been able to discover the underwater treasures of Pianosa Island, which was 'closed' for about fifty years due to the presence of an important prison.
It is difficult to describe what Pianosa has to offer: an intact coral reef, shoals of barracuda, corvinas, groupers, snappers, bream of all kinds, sea eagles, stingrays...... An amusement park, in short. Marina di Campo is the geographically most convenient location for reaching Pianosa, 9 miles of navigation and then 5 spectacular dive sites.
Day 6 - DEPARTURE
Breakfast and check-out.
(ferry from/to Piombino on request).
Cancellation penalty for Trips which include CRUISES
- up to 120 days before departure: 30% of the participation fee
- from 119 to 90 days before departure: 50% of the participation fee
- from 89 days before departure: 100% of the participation fee
Travel cancellation penalty
- up to 30 days before departure: 10% of the participation fee
- from 29 to 20 days before departure: 25% of the participation fee
- from 19 to 7 days before departure: 50% of the participation fee
- beyond this deadline: 100% of the participation fee
No Review Available