Highlights of Taormina area
- 5 days s
Hotel & Excursions Package
Sunday arrivals – The program starts on sunday, you may arrive on
a different day but you will miss the excursion that is planned for that day if will be not possible to
5 days s
- 7 Overnights with breakfast in 4* hotels PREMIUM
- 7 Overnights with breakfast and dinners in 4* hotels
- Excursions “Etna” and “Syracuse” by traditional or open bus
- Tour leader or multilingual pre-recorded commentary
- City taxes
- Lunches and all the drinks at meals
- Individual/group transfers from/to Catania Airport
- Porterages and personal expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
- Optional excursions
- Headphones on request € 3,00 per day
- Entrance fees to monuments and archaeological sites
- Anything not expressly indicated in “the rate includes”
- Transfers from Catania airport to hotel and back: • Group transfer euro 50 for r/t p.p. (max waiting time 2 hours) • Private transfer euro 95 per car per way
Day 1 - SUNDAY: TAORMINA AREA
Arrive at Catania Airport. After having collected your luggage, optional group transfer to the hotel. On this day there are no planned
activities. You will find all informations of the program at your hotel. Dinner in hotel and overnight.
Day 2 - MONDAY: ETNA
Breakfast in the hotel and departure with the tour escort to the Mt. Etna, the highest peak of Sicily and the most active volcano in Europe.
The territory surrounding the volcano constitutes the “Park of Etna”, one of the largest protected areas in Italy: You will be astonished
about the great variety of vegetation and landscapes that we will meet along the way before arriving at the “Silvestri Craters” (about 1.900
mt). From here on you will have the optional excursion by jeep and cableway (extra cost). After having tasted some local Sicilian speciality
come back in hotel. Dinner (if booked) and overnight.
Day 3 - TUESDAY: SYRACUSE
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to Syracuse, one of the most interesting archaeological sites of the island with its Archeological Park
(extra cost) the Roman Amphitheatre, the Greek Theatre, the Ear of Dionysus, the Cave of the Cordari, Island of Ortigia, the most ancient
nucleus of the city with its stunning cathedral. Re-entry in hotel. Dinner in hotel and overnight.
Day 4 - WEDNESDAY: AGRIGENTO (OPTIONAL)
Breakfast in the hotel. Meeting with tour escort and departure to Agrigento where you will visit the Temples’ Valley, including the Temple of
Juno, the Temple of Concorde (one of the best preserved Doric temples in the whole Greek world), the Temple of Hercules, the Temple of
Castor and Pollux. Come back in hotel in Letojanni and overnight.
Day 5 - THURSDAY: DEPARTURE AND ARRIVEDERCI!
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out at 10:00. Optional Group transfer to Catania Airport or possibility to have a post stay in hotel. End of our
services. Grazie e arrivederci!
• Tours are guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 passengers;
• The hotels shown in the programs may be replaced by others of the same category;
• It is advisable to book optional excursions when booking
• Some trips could be a combination of multiple Norma Vacanze tours. You should expect somegroup members to join or leave the tour
between tour segments.
• We try to carry out the tour as in the programs but a change in emergency or bad weather conditions could be possible with alternative
• The tour programs could undergo variations, with respect to what has been published, for reasons of technical or logistical orders, without
however substantial changes to the program itself.
• Norma Vacanze is entitled to change the itinerary of the excursion if it considers it appropriate or due to force majeure.
• Norma Vacanze is not responsible for accidents, delays, damage or loss of luggage or personal belongings, nor for damages caused by third
parties or others like floods, storms, landslides, earthquakes, political unrest, epidemy, terrorists attacks, strike.
• Cancellations up to 15 days before departure with full refund.
• Cancellations from 14 to 8 days before departure, penalty of 30%
• Cancellations from 7 to 4 days before departure, penalty of 50%
• In case of cancellation within 3 days before departure, penalty of 100%
• There will be no refund for no shows or voluntary interruption of an already started trip
No Review Available