Islands of the Naples Gulf
- 8 day s
8 day s
- Transfer (including sea passage by ferry ship)
- Hotel accommodation and half-board treatment (drinks not included)
- Welcome cocktail
- Transfer from Hotel to the port for Procida
- Ticket for speedboat to Procida round trip
- Landing rate in Procida
- Transfer from Hotel to the port Capri
- Ticket for speedboat to Capri return
- Landing rate in Capri
- Visit of Sant'Angelo
- Visit of Lacco Ameno
- Typical aperitif and glass of wine at the Piccoletto Bar Restaurant or the Triangolo Bar Restaurant
- Tasting of Limoncello, Meloncello and Rucolino
- On-site assistant, available 24 hours a day
- Tourist tax: the amount varies according to the period and the municipality - mandatory
- Transfers to reach the meeting points where not expressly indicated
- Anything not expressly indicated
Arrival and accommodation at the assigned hotel (3*S/4*).
- ACTIVE DAY - Procida
Breakfast at the hotel and free morning.
Transfer in the early afternoon departure from the hotel to the port of Ischia to Procida.
Maritime passage to Procida by fast motorboat.
Free time in Procida, the smallest and most characteristic of the islands in the Gulf of Naples. Procida is of volcanic origin and the traces of the ancient craters can still be recognized in its typical crescent-shaped gulfs. To admire its beauty, to enjoy those shows transfused in art, literature, in the many films shot there, you have to wander through its narrow streets and alleys.
Return to Ischia. Transfer, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- ACTIVE DAY - Capri
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer in the morning departure from the hotel to the port of Ischia, boarding on a fast motorboat for Capri. Free visit of Capri.
Capri has always been one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, a unique journey in the continuity of its natural beauty and its unaltered charm. Possibility of optional visits to the Gardens of Augustus, the Blue Grotto and the Faraglioni.
Return in the late afternoon. Transfer, dinner and overnight.
- ACTIVE DAY - Sant'Angelo and Lacco Ameno between sea and tastings
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer and visit of Sant'Angelo the most picturesque and famous village of Ischia whose center is completely pedestrian and forbidden to cars.
Sant'Angelo is divided into two parts: the upper part with the church of San Michele Arcangelo and the narrow alleys and the small port below
tourist with the walk on the sea, the square and "La Torre" islet of tuff immortalized in the most famous postcards.
Transfer to Lacco Ameno, the smallest of the municipalities of Ischia but from here the modern and luxury tourism of Ischia was born.
TYPICAL aperitif with mixed platter of cold cuts, bruschetta and aubergine parmigiana accompanied by a glass of wine at the Piccoletto Bar Restaurant or the Triangolo Bar Restaurant.
Free time in the center of Lacco Ameno whose famous attraction and symbol of Lacco Ameno is the "Fungo": a tuff rock that detached in ancient times from the Epomeo and rolled down to the sea, where the erosion of the sea has given it its characteristic form.
Before returning to the structure, tasting of Limoncello, Meloncello and Rucolino at a shop selling typical Ischian products.
I'm going back to the hotel. Transfer, dinner and overnight.
- FREE DAYS
Breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
Please note: the order of the excursions could vary and in particular conditions
(e.g. adverse weather conditions) be replaced.
No Review Available