Le Marche Experience
- 4 DAYS s
- Maximum Allowed Per Booking: 6
4 Days Experience with boat trips, trekking and caving
Three days of dynamic and exciting experiences to live in Le Marche. To make you discover a region still little known that offers the most varied activities to those who visit it. The tours are designed with private guide and luxury car with driver, but we are always available to CUSTOMIZE EVERY DETAIL FOLLOWING CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS.
From a boat trip with typical lunch on the RIVIERA DEL CONERO, to a half-day trekking on SAN BARTOLO or on the CONERO, or a visit to the wonderful GROTTE DI FRASASASSI, in the Marche region it is always possible to organize a dynamic and sporty vacation.
4 DAYS s
2 - 6
English, French, German, Italian
LOCATIONS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR: Conero Riviera, San Bartolo Park, Frasassi Caves ELEMENTS OF INTEREST INCLUDED IN THE TOUR: 1) Boat trips; 2) Trekking; 3) Active Experiences.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation in double Superior or De Luxe rooms in 4 star hotels or superior.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Transport to all destinations by private luxury minivan.
- Entrance tickets for main touristic attractions, when specified in the program.
- Activities and meals included in the program.
- Professional private English speaking guides (other languages will be quoted on demand).
- Flights and airport taxes.
- Flight cancellation insurance.
- All meals and snacks are not included unless specified in the program.
- Tickets to be paid on the spot.
- Taxi transfers for activities within the same city.
- Tourist taxes (by law in Italy every town/city can charge at its discretion a local tax ranging between about € 1.50 to € 2.50 per person per day to be paid at the hotel at check out).
- Any personal expenses.
- Medical and luggage insurance.
- Anything not included in the package.
Day 1 - ARRIVAL IN ANCONA – TREKKING SAN BARTOLO PARK
By private car with driver we will transfer from Ancona airport to our hotel in Ancona. Our car will take us near Pesaro, where after lunch, a nature guide will take us on a half-day easy trekking tour overlooking the sea to discover the Monte San Bartolo Park near Pesaro. The picturesque village of Fiorenzuola di Focara was even mentioned by Dante in the Divine Comedy and gives us the possibility to walk as far as the beach below. Return to Ancona. Night in Ancona.
Day 2 - BOAT TRIP ON CONERO RIVIERA
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we will admire the Regional Park of Monte Conero, an environmental oasis created around Monte Conero: 572 meters of Mediterranean scrubland overlooking the sea. We will enjoy a boat trip to discover this naturalistic wonder. There is nothing more fascinating than seeing Monte Conero from the sea. With a private boat we will enjoy a full day excursion where the Conero Riviera will show itself in all its splendour: you will live an experience immersed in nature. Possibility of bathing and lunch on board with typical products. Return to the hotel with a private transfer in the afternoon, after a free stroll around Numana. Second night in Ancona.
Day 3 - FRASASSI CAVES - TREKKING AT FORO DEGLI OCCHIALONI - VALADIER TEMPLE IN THE CAVE
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Genga by car with private driver. Visit to the Frasassi Caves (tickets included), a karsts complex with underground routes among the most beautiful in Europe. The Ancona abyss is one of the largest underground cavities in the world, while the crystallized lake, more than for its size, is striking for its colors and the charm of its stalagmites. Afterwards, we will meet a guide for an easy walk near the caves that will take us to admire breathtaking views and the particular "Foro degli Occhialoni". The last exciting discovery will be the Valadier Temple, a neoclassical sanctuary built inside a cave, one of the most iconic places in the region. We will finally return to Ancona. Third night in Ancona.
Day 4 - DEPARTURE
Check out from the hotel in Ancona, departure.
a) Cancellation penalty for Trips which include CRUISES
- up to 120 days before departure: 30% of the participation fee
- from 119 to 90 days before departure: 50% of the participation fee
- from 89 days before departure: 100% of the participation fee
b) Travel cancellation penalty
- up to 30 days before departure: 10% of the participation fee
- from 29 to 20 days before departure: 25% of the participation fee
- from 19 to 7 days before departure: 50% of the participation fee
- beyond this deadline: 100% of the participation fee
No Review Available