Sorrento Experience – 4 days
- 4 days s
3 nights – Daily arrivals – Tour available in EN-GER
4 days s
- Group transfers Naples airport/Hotel/Naples airport
- 3 overnights in a 3-star or 4-star hotel in Sorrento area on HB basis
- 1 Excursion FD “Positano & Amalfi” in Minivan with free time in Amalfi (*)
- (*) Excursions guaranteed - with driver or assistance in English or German. Possibility to change "Positano & Amalfi" excursion to "Capri" at the same rate. Please communicate the change during booking.
- City tax must to be paid on spot
- Tips and extras of a personal nature
- Porterage service
- Entrance to monuments and archaeological parks
- Anything not expressly indicated in "the rate includes”
Day 1 - NAPLES (OVERNIGHT IN SORRENTO AREA)
Arrive at Naples airport/central station. Group transfer to the hotel in Sorrento area. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 2 - POSITANO & AMALFI (INCLUDED) CAPRI BOAT CLASSIC (OPTIONAL) (OVERNIGHT IN SORRENTO AREA)
Breakfast in the hotel. This day can opt to spend your day in the Amalfi coast, one of the most spectacular coastlines of enjoy a full day
excursion in Capri. Dinner and overnight in Sorrento Area.
Excursion included: “POSITANO & AMALFI”: Pick-up in hotel by Mini van and enjoy the Amalfi Coast drive which is arguably the world's most
beautiful and thrilling sightseeing road. Your English or German speaking driver, along the journey, will give you general information including
how to spend your free time for each of the 3 stops programmed:
Positano is a true paradise, developed vertically within a tangled overlay of streets, alleys and shops that expose the colorful Positano fashions
well-known all around the world. In the town center is the Parish Church of Santa Maria Assunta that shows up with its large dome, tiled in
majolica and sheltering some precious works like polychrome marble altars.
It’s nice to get lost in Positano… To fully embrace the beauty of the town it’s probably better to walk without a precise destination; You will be
able to enjoy the streets, the little shops, the restaurants, the monuments, the churches, the beaches.
Amalfi, a picturesque interlacing of alleys and stairways overlooks the sea with all its extraordinary colors reflecting the enchanting landscape
of Amalfi, the town whose name blesses the entire coast. Dominated by the majestic Cathedral dedicated to Sant'Andrea (St. Andrew), Amalfi
proffers innumerable testimonies of its glorious past as a Maritime Republic.
Ravello, another pearl of the coast, an elegant and refined village, dipped in green and characterized by luxurious villas. Ravello is famous all
around the world for its Festival, in the garden of Villa Rufolo, where an evocative setting and the emotion of listening to great music create an
experience of extraordinary intensity. The heart of Ravello is represented by Piazza Vescovado, framed by the architecture of Palazzo Rufolo
and the Cathedral with its magnificent portal (the first ever made with this innovative mould technique) and 10-feet-high bell tower.
Optional excursion: “CAPRI BOAT CLASSIC”: No holiday here in Sorrento would be complete without a trip to the evocative Island of Capri. Sail
across the Bay of Naples for the start of an unforgettable day. For so small an Island, about 4 miles long and 2 miles wide, Capri has had much
said, sung and written about her. Pick-up from hotel, transfer to the port and departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. On board of
our comfortable boat we offer you an unforgettable and personalized trip discovering the beautiful island of Capri. Your English or German
speaking Captain, along the journey, will give you general information including how to spend your free time on Capri Island. Along the way
you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, her
interesting attractions along the coast. Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with the possibility to admire the Marvellous Grotto, the
White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the
Lighthouse of Punta Carena. Disembark at Marina Grande in Capri with 5/6 hours free time to visit the island. Comfortable shoes, cameras.
Day 3 - POMPEII (OPTIONAL) (OVERNIGHT IN SORRENTO AREA)
Breakfast in the hotel. This day you are free to relax and explore the city on your own or you can opt to join our half day excursion to Pompei.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the famous archaeological site of Pompeii with an expert official guide. With the priority entrance, included
in our tour, you will skip the stress and get inside the ruins!
Pompeii has been submerged by a torrent of lava and mud during the explosion of the Volcano Vesuvius and remained hidden till the
beginning of the excavations in the XVIII century... many treasures are still awaiting to be unerthed. Walk along the ancient “cardini” and
“decumani” and explore the remainings of the prosperous Romans. You will admire the baths, streets, bakeries, forums that were once
integral parts of daily life and marvel at the magnificently preserved frescoes that adorn the fine Villas.
Bring back to light the custom and traditions of the Ancient Romans. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 4 - DEPARTURE
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Naples airport/central station. and end of our services.
• Tours are guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 passengers;
• The hotels shown in the programs may be replaced by others of the same category;
• It is advisable to book optional excursions when booking
• Some trips could be a combination of our multiple tours. You should expect some group members to join or leave the tour
between tour segments.
• We try to carry out the tour as in the programs but a change in emergency or bad weather conditions could be possible with alternative
• The tour programs could undergo variations, with respect to what has been published, for reasons of technical or logistical orders, without
however substantial changes to the program itself.
• We are entitled to change the itinerary of the excursion if it considers it appropriate or due to force majeure.
• We are not responsible for accidents, delays, damage or loss of luggage or personal belongings, nor for damages caused by third
parties or others like floods, storms, landslides, earthquakes, political unrest, epidemy, terrorists attacks, strike.
• Cancellations up to 15 days before departure with full refund.
• Cancellations from 14 to 8 days before departure, penalty of 30%
• Cancellations from 7 to 4 days before departure, penalty of 50%
• In case of cancellation within 3 days before departure, penalty of 100%
• There will be no refund for no shows or voluntary interruption of an already started trip
• In order to skip the queues in the museums or in the archeological parks we need to make the reservation in advance: Pre-bookings of
entrance tickets are mandatory on the first day of the tour.
• Tickets are non-refundable
The rate does not include:
• Tips and extras of a personal nature
• Porterage service
• City tax to be paid on spot
• Entrance to monuments and archaeological parks
• Anything not expressly indicated in "the rate includes”
No Review Available