Vespa Tour Tuscany
- 5 days s
Hotel & Vespa hire Package – 4 nights
5 days s
- 4 overnights in dbl classic room in 4* Hotel in Siena on BB basis
- 3 days Vespa hire (Fuel, pay tolls and parking fees for Vespa excluded) (*)
- City taxes (must to be paid on spot)
- Lunches and all the drinks at meals
- Porterages and personal expenses
- Anything not expressly indicated in “the rate includes”
Day 1 - ARRIVAL (OVERNIGHT IN SIENA)
Arrival in Pisa Airport by own flight and by own car hire takeover. Visit of Pisa is suggested. You can go to “Piazza dei Miracoli” Here
you can view the 12th century Leaning Tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery. After the visit, departure to Siena. During the
journey, and according to opening times and days, we suggest a visit to “Piaggio museum” in Pontedera where the famous Vespa is
built. The Museum was founded in order to safeguard and enhance the historical and technological heritage of one of the oldest
Italian companies, and its goal is to reconstruct the history of Piaggio and the country as a whole by taking a journey back in time
through Italian history, retracing changes in the economy, in traditions and habits and in industrial development through the
exhibition of its most famous and iconic products, including the famous “Vespa” supported by the wealth of documentation
preserved in the Historical Archive. Arrival in Siena, accommodation to the hotel. Overnight
Day 2 - SIENA (OVERNIGHT IN SIENA)
After breakfast, the Vespa tour starts! Your suggestive motorbike will be delivered in your hotel. Get on your Vespa and travel at
the discovery of Tuscany! Today Siena could be the first stop. Stop at the impressively ornate Duomo for a visit to the Piccolomini
Library, where you can view the frescoes depicting the life of Pope Pius II. Then have a stop to “Piazza del Campo”, the place where
the famous horse race “Palio” takes place twice a year. Facing the square, you can see Palazzo Pubblico with the Torre del Mangia,
88 metres high, one of the most ancient Italian towers. You can also have a break and taste a good cappuccino and some tipical
ricciarelli and panforte cakes of Siena. Back to the hotel, night.
Day 3 - CHIANTI (OVENIGHT IN SIENA)
After breakfast, discover the Chianti region! You can drive with your Vespa to the characteristic villages of Radda in Chianti,
Castellina in Chianti and Gaiole in Chianti. This 3 villages are the heart of Chianti region, the area where Chianti Classico wine is
produced. Do a walk in the street of these villages, rich in history and architecture, from Etruscan to medieval periods. Do a stop for
a glass of wine in one of the beautiful Castles on the way, Castello di Fonterutoli and Castello di Brolio can be the right places to
stop! Back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 4 - MONTERIGGIONI & SAN GIMIGNANO (OVERNIGHT IN SIENA)
After breakfast, let’s start the last day Vespa tour! Today you can visit Monteriggioni, one of Tuscany’s best-preserved medieval
towns, and have a walk on the 13th-century ramparts. Then continue to San Gimignano, best known for its tall towers. In the
middle age, this city boasted 72 towers, and now only 15 remain. Have a walk in the historical centre crossing Piazza della Cisterna
and Piazza Duomo, and maybe stop for a delightful ice cream at Gelateria Dondoli the “Gelato World Champion”! We suggest also
to stop in the area for a glass of wine and a taste of local products! Back to the hotel. Leave you Vespa to the hotel and someone of
our staff will pick it back. Overnight.
Day 5 - FLORENCE
After breakfast, departure to the airport. On the way, you can do a stop in Florence, the well-largest art capital of the world, the
cradle of the Renaissance! Do a beautiful walk and see Duomo square, with the Dome, the Giotto’s bell tower and the Baptistry.
Then go to Piazza della Signoria to see Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi location. Finally enjoy the famous Ponte Vecchio! Arrival to
the airport, and end of services.
• Siena: Hotel Executive or similar (*)
(*) The hotels indicated may be replaced with others of the same
category. Accommodations are located in the indicated towns or in a
different cities where will be possible to realize the program
• Possibility to have a pre/post tour on request
• 4 dinners (3 courses menu) at the hotel € 100,00 p.p.
• Cancellations up to 15 days before departure with full refund.
• Cancellations from 14 to 8 days before departure, penalty of 30%
• Cancellations from 7 to 4 days before departure, penalty of 50%
• In case of cancellation within 3 days before departure, penalty of 100%
• There will be no refund for no shows or voluntary interruption of an already started trip
•Norma Vacanze only deals with the intermediation between the customer and the car rental company. In the event of disputes
with the rental company or accidents, the rules established in the contract signed at the airport between the customer and the
rental company shall apply, without any involvement of Norma Vacanze.
•Each customer will be able to choose independently whether to follow the suggested itinerary or, instead, to create one according
to its needs. However, it is essential to follow the program concerning the cities where to overnight
•Parking in hotel is not guaranteed, it will be possible in the surrounding area
•The drivers must have the credit card for the check in.
•Norma Vacanze is entitled to change the itinerary of the excursion if it considers it appropriate or due to force majeure.
•Norma Vacanze is not responsible for accidents, delays, damage or loss of luggage or personal belongings, nor for damages caused
by third parties or others like floods, storms, landslides, earthquakes, political unrest, epidemy, terrorists attacks, strike
The rate does not include:
• City tax to be paid on spot
• Lunches and dinners where not mentioned
• Tips and extras of a personal nature
• Porterage service
• Motorway tolls
•Tickets for plane, ship, train or bus to reach airport
•Entrance to monuments and archaeological parks
•Anything not expressly indicated in "the rate includes"
- The hirer must be of legal age and be in possession of a valid identity document.
- The vehicle may only be driven by the persons named in the contract.
- Any transgression of civil, criminal or road laws will be charged to the signatory of the rental agreement.
- The vehicle must be returned on the scheduled day; failure to do so will result in an additional day's rental charge.
- The price does not include: fuel, parking, any fines.
- The use of a helmet (included in the price) is mandatory.
- The hirer must check the general condition of the vehicle before collecting it and must return it in the same good condition.
- The return of the vehicle must take place where agreed at the time of rental.
- RCA insurance for damage to third parties and driver's damage cover
Important to know:
1. No limit km per day
2. No limit km during trip
3. one Vespa is available for 2 persons
4. Vespa helmet included
5. Insurance: liability for persons and things. Coverage damages passenger and drive. In case of responsibility in the accident the
damages of the VESPA are attribuited to the driver
6. Vespa takeover on the day of handover with explanation. The VESPA are delivered to the hotel in the morning after arrival at a
time to be determined (presumably from 09:00 to 09:30) with instructions of the vehicle and signing the rental contract. The
withdrawal will be in the afternoon of the last day presumably from 18:00 to 19:00
7. emergency number / 24 h assistance available for our clients in case of that they have problems with Vespa etc. In case of
emergency will be guaranteed assistance on the vehicle 24 hours for a day. The client will have an emergency number.
No Review Available